**EMERGENCY SERVICES EXERCISE*** Laclede County, MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayres

Premium Subscriber
For anyone interested in listening in, Laclede County (Lebanon) is conducting an aircraft down drill to be held starting at a little after 0830 hours on Saturday July 22. The drill should run till about noon. You can listen online at http://broadcast.lacledeoem.net All I ask is that you sign the guestbook! Thanks!

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
Sorry I missed the posting for the drill. I spend a lot of time in Lebanon and Bennett Spring and I would have liked to listen in. Lebanon is a growing city and the Lebanon Rural FD has really seen an increase in calls. I actually wish I could listen to them more often. Maybe you could e-mail me directly and we could discuss the FD, EMS and sherriff stuff around Laclede County.

Jeff
St. Louis

jayres

Premium Subscriber
Jeff, was a really good exercise... had a lot of fun in planning and conducting it... if you want to email me, my direct email is jayres@lacledeoem.net

FYI: The scanner is online 90% of the time, so feel free to hop on!

jayres

Premium Subscriber
For my full time job, I'm emergency management director for the county (LC-1 if you ever hear me on the radio). For my part time job, I work for St Johns EMS, both in the regional dispatch center in Springfield and on the ambulance.

Status
Not open for further replies.