Error 502

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott73

Using Freescan or Win96 I am getting a 502 Bad Gateway error. My internet connection is fine so it's something with RR.

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
I am getting this error on the forums page every now and then:
502 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
CloudFront wasn't able to connect to the origin. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

air-scan

@blantonl
This has been re-occuring this morning when clicking on forums link, login on forums and or main, classifieds, and it seems site wide intermittent issue. Started happening yesterday. I already rebooted machine, cleared dns, cookies, cache, and restarted browser.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-10 204501.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-10 204501.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 6

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Everything should be fixed.

We neglected to update a configuration to account for a new SSL certificate last week and when it expired last night it caused some problems.

Specifically, we updated the certificate everywhere except one of our load balancers which caused the problem.

All should be well now. Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.