EZ-Scan for PSR-800 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwscott

Premium Subscriber
So I am expecting my new GRE PSR-800 to arrive from HRO by UPS tomorrow. Yay!
I have downloaded the EX_Scan app and been building Scanlists.

My question is if I accidentally add a lot of frequencies that I didn't intend to add to a Scanlist can I not delete that Scanlist? For example I added a bunch of frequencies to Scanlist 101 that was going to be just for a given set of precincts in NY....when I added a bunch of other frequencies to Scanlist 102 subsequently, I accidentally still had Scanlist 101 selected too...so the other 100 frequencies landed ion Scanlist 101. I know I can select each frequency one by one and click it and scroll down to UNselect it being in SL101, but seriously ...100 times? Can I not select a lot of freqs at once or at least toss that SCL101 and start over or overwrite it or something?

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Go to Scanlist Tab and highlight all that need changing (click on first line, hold shift key then click on last line) or hold Ctrl key and select individual lines. Next, click under Scanlist column then reselect new list. Don't forget to uncheck old list.

Click Set at bottom of popup after changes.

Last edited:

pwscott

Premium Subscriber
Editing

Thanks! I see now that you can CTL+Left Click or Shift+Left Click items in the left most column "POS" and then click under Scanlist heading. Very helpful. Can't wait for my scanner to arrive tomorrow.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Enjoy the scanner.

A piece of advice. In the scanner, scanlist # 200 & 199 are easier to get then 100 & 101 by drilling up rather then down. Up once is list 200. Down 100 times is list 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.