FCC Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

If anyone has it, would you be so kind as to post the link for the FCC Database search page titled Site Frequency Query? Someone had given it to me and I had it stored in my favorites, but my computer crashed and I lost it and can't seem to find it searching through the FCC site. Thanks.

DJ88

Jerri, Thank you very much!
KCOQNB, I also use the site you posted the link for, however, I occasionally do geographical searches and it doesn't always respond. The "Site Frequency Query" site always seems to work for such searches.

KC0QNB

Jerri, Thank you very much!
KCOQNB, I also use the site you posted the link for, however, I occasionally do geographical searches and it doesn't always respond. The "Site Frequency Query" site always seems to work for such searches.
I have notices that also, I did a 1 km search for a particular tower that I have been to and after the system did respond, the closest thing was 10 km away. But thanks to you and Jerri I will try the "new"site, thanks again:p

KC0QNB

I guess that data on the particular tower I mentioned is secret or not licensed no hits at all, the only thing I know of for sure on that site is our club repeater, there are other antennas however.

Status
Not open for further replies.