Feed only broadcasting EDACS CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Greetings All...

I am not sure who to report this too...but the Broadcastify feed for Watertown, WI Police Dispatch has been broadcasting the EDACS Control Channel for the better part of a month now. I have tried several ways to contact the broadcaster and no luck. Is there a way someone from RR or Broadcastify can get ahold of him that isn't public?

Watertown Police Dispatch

Tim

Tim

Doesn't that only go to the feed provider, though? I submitted one twice via that route and got no reply (And it's still happening). Also tried the 'contact broadcaster' button twice with no luck.

Tim

hfxChris

Database Admin
How long has it been like that, and how long ago did you try contacting the feed provider? He or she may have just taken a day or two off.

Tim

Like I said in the original post, this started over a month ago and I first tried contacting them at that time. As an owner of 2 feeds on here, i know you can't always reply right away to the trouble reports...but over a month? That seems a bit extreme.

Tim

bemyax

Feed Provider
I've had my feed hit the control channel a couple of times, so I ran to correct it. However, I hardly ever go into the room where the feed equipment is located. Everything is very stable and battery backed up. If I were to go away the feed would run in perpetuity.

Maybe someone needs to do a welfare check on the volunteer.

kma371

QRT
The feed provider hasn't logged on to Radioreference since march 2014 so maybe he's not operating it anymore. When was the last time you heard it without the control channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.