Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Well the 436 HP, I will using to supply the feed. The USB port has bit the dust. So the feed is temporary down.

I will getting a 536HP and have already got the Dell Inspration 15 (5000 series) Laptop it has with 12 gb of memory and a 1 tb of hard drive.

The only thing I do not like about is that there is one headphone/Mike port and two individual orts for both the mike and Headphone ( which I need to feed out how to separate into a separate ports for the both of them,

So when the 536 comes in I will be able reinstate the feed.

So hang in there.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Well the 436 HP, I will using to supply the feed. The USB port has bit the dust. So the feed is temporary down.

I will getting a 536HP and have already got the Dell Inspration 15 (5000 series) Laptop it has with 12 gb of memory and a 1 tb of hard drive.

The only thing I do not like about is that there is one headphone/Mike port and two individual orts for both the mike and Headphone ( which I need to feed out how to separate into a separate ports for the both of them,

So when the 536 comes in I will be able reinstate the feed.

So hang in there.

Yes, Using my free RadioFeed software and the Wi-Fi wireless connection to the scanner. The audio will be at its best because no audio cable that can cause problems such as ground loop issues or over driving the sound card input issues.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
OK then I will get your help to set it up right when the radio has come in.
Once I get the radio I will send it to Uniden for repair.

Big thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.