Field Day 2024 Lake Of The Ozarks

kb1fua

On Field Day, Saturday June 22nd at the Camdenton City Park Camdenton MO, our club "Lake Of The Ozarks Amateur Radio Club" (N0ZS) will be participating. Set up starts at 9am. I will be scheduled for operating Saturday afternoon about 3pm to Sunday at 7am. If you are passing thru, or in the area please stop by, or give us a shout. If you are blocks away, or are on the other side of the world, listen for our club call sign N0ZS. We will also have a POTA station going, and a GOTA station. Please check out our club's web site, Lake of the Ozarks Amateur Radio Club (LOARC) | Contact us at: loarc.mo@gmail.com for more information.

Thank you! Have fun, and good luck! 73!

kb1fua

Well, it was a success. Not that Murphy's law, and Mother Nature didn't try to stop us. We had several technical issues, but soon was able to adapt and overcome!
It was around 4pm local that the 20 meter phone station was finally up and running. It ran thru the night. It was around 12 hours later the band started to get quiet. We started to get into duplicates, but we were able to keep it going. Not sure yet how all the stations did, but it was a good time!
Thank You to all who participated!
I'm still on the fence for next year. I am normally NOT one to be in contests. I'm more of a rag chew guy.

KD9KSO

I'll bet that was a hot afternoon. Glad it turned out well. I spent a lot of time all over that area of rural Missouri.