Fire Apparatus Muster and Parade June 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0GTG

Scanner programmer since 1997
Premium Subscriber
Fire Apparatus Muster and Parade
This is the 52nd Annual National Summer Muster of SPAAMFAA (The Society for the Preservation and Appreciation of Antique Motor Fire Apparatus in America), and the 25th Annual Muster of Mile High Hook and Ladder.

A fire apparatus muster is an opportunity for apparatus collectors to display their rigs, see what others have, and trade stories, etc.

Last year's muster had dozens of rigs on display, and with the National Muster here, it should be even better! There will be vendors, food, and informational booths.

Parade lineup will be 7:30AM Saturday, June 19, at Littleton High School, with the parade beginning at 9AM, muster to follow at Arapahoe Community College, at Santa Fe Drive and Church Street in Littleton at 10AM.

Parade route will leave Broadway and Littleton Blvd, go north to Rafferty Gardens, then west to Bannock, south to Littleton Blvd. and then west to Curtis street in downtown Littleton to Arapahoe Community College. Following the parade, the rigs will be on display in the College lot, with food, vendors, and information booths.

Best photo opportunity would be after Rio Grande Avenue in downtown Littleton, as the parade turns from south to west, the sun would be best.

Everyone is welcome; the public is invited!
Cost: FREE
Info: http://www.milehighhookandladder.org/index.html

Warbirdhunter

I drove by this today. They had a ton of new and old rigs on display. They also had a medical helo that was not Air Life or Flight for life. I have never seen this bird before, I was driving or I would of got the N number to back track.

Warbirdhunter

Status
Not open for further replies.