FleetConnect Repeater Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary123

I think this was captured a while ago. Has there been any other updates to it?
If I remember the original posts one of the FleetConnect towers was TXing the list.

mbstone99

This was coming across the Fonthill site this morning that I stumbled across, not sure if anyone else was able to snag it or wanted it, but figured I'd share it

Hmm... looks like the FleetConnect Fonthill site has absorbed the 3 frequencies from the GoTRBO Fonthill site. I am guessing that this looks like the beginning of the end of GoTRBO in the GTA.
Are the other sites for GoTRBO still around, I wonder? When I was in the Falls earlier this week I don't remember seeing GoTRBO signals down there on any of their frequencies.

Matt

slicerwizard

The listed Fonthill 420.7625 frequency is carrying a Tier III control channel [TIII (Hyt) L13-7.1]

Also, the RRDB lists two Fleet Connect sites in the Erin neighborhood, which seems unlikely.

mciupa

I've removed 420.7625 from Site 40 Fonthill.

Can someone check the activity in the Erin locale on Site 9 Brisbane versus Site 25 Hillsburgh?

A notation in TAFL shows that .6875 and .8875 are cancelled.

ATCTech

Brisbane still loud and clear here, just looked at it 5 minutes ago. I'm still very fringe for Hillsburgh so nothing at the moment.

1600474840023.png

Status
Not open for further replies.