Fort Collins online scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mpg0515

Guest
Will some of you guys please test my online scanner and let me know how you think it sounds...

http://24.9.122.78:8080/

I am looking at having it on the air full time if I can get it running properly

It has FCPD, PFA, CSUPD and PVH Med

Thanks
 
Last edited:

jimmnn

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
14,370
Location
Colorado
mpg0515 said:
Will some of you guys please test my online scanner and let me know how you think it sounds...

http://24.9.122.78:8080/

I am looking at having it on the air full time if I can get it running properly

It has FCPD, PFA, CSUPD and PVH Med

Thanks

Join the crowd Mike we already have two other dedicated 24/7 Northern Colorado Scanners covering the same agencies.

But the more the better I guess, it's a party and your feed sounds good.

Jim<
 
M

mpg0515

Guest
jimmnn said:
Join the crowd Mike we already have two other dedicated 24/7 Northern Colorado Scanners covering the same agencies.

But the more the better I guess, it's a party and your feed sounds good.

Jim<

That is true Jim, I guess Northern Colorado is pretty well covered online. Is there anything else up this way that people are interested in hearing?
 

BCJ2

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
157
How can we post online feed? I wouldnt mind doing a Southestern Colorado one :)
 
M

mpg0515

Guest
BCJ2 said:
How can we post online feed? I wouldnt mind doing a Southestern Colorado one :)

Hi, BCJ2, I used Windows Media Encoder. It is really easy to use and comes with Windows, or atleast if you have the latest Windows Media software. However you can't use this if you are using a router. The broadcast comes straight from your IP address. There are other alternatives, such as Shoutcast... I believe that Live365 costs $, but I could be wrong on that one. Good luck, we could use a good broadcast from all over the State of Colorado. It looks like down your way there isn't really anything yet, so this would be a good start.....

Also, I took down my live scanner... I know it was on the air a whole 3 hours... Wow! But Jim had a good point that there are already two live feeds up here, so mine was kind of worthless in a sense. And again if someone wants a feed dedicated to something up this way that I can receive, I'll be glad to stream it 24/7.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top