Freescan column width, need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R7000

Group,

My computer went stupid and many of my settings changed themselves, among which are my Freescan 2.15 settings. Now, the "Comment" column is infinitely wide and I can neither adjust it nor see any cols to the right of Comment, like REC OUT for instance.

I tried making all the cols to the lefts skinnier but Comment keeps getting wider.

Help!!
Tom

marksmith

It's up to version 2.18, so you may want to download and install thst version. Hopefully it would solve your problem by restoring defaults.

536/436/ws1095/996p2/996xt/325p2/396xt/psr800/396t/HP-1/HP-2 & others

R7000

I uninstalled version 2.15 and installed 2.18 and grabbed the program from my scanner. Same issue. Comment column is too wide and I can't see NAC or REC OUT. ?????????????

Tom

MFD4305

Try This

1. Make sure the "Simple View" box at the top left of the Group Options area isn't checked.
2. Look for the slider at the bottom of the Group sheet and try sliding it all the way to the right.
3. Individual column widths are adjustable by clicking and holding on the barely visible margins between column titles, not the column lines themselves.

FWIW, I have to move the slider bar to even see "Comments" on my Group pages; NAC and all of the other options appear to the left of "Comments."

HTH

R7000

MFD4305, thanks for the excellent suggestions. SIMPLE VIEW was in fact checked. I never noticed that button before and certainly didn't check it. But when I unchecked it, that did the trick. Thanks. Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.