Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Towing

abrams said:
any one have co up towing freqs.

:confused: You may want to help people out with the question you post,
What towing companies are you looking for ??
What city or town ??
were are you located ??
Steve

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Saint said:
:confused: You may want to help people out with the question you post,
What towing companies are you looking for ??
What city or town ??
were are you located ??
Steve

Steve: He is looking for Co-Up towing in Toronto.
Abrams is a towing company here in T.O. & he is probably looking to steal business from them.
right Abrams?

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Towing

EJB said:
Steve: He is looking for Co-Up towing in Toronto.
Abrams is a towing company here in T.O. & he is probably looking to steal business from them.
right Abrams?

Thanks EJB for the info, people who send open posts like this must think that everyone has ESP and knows what they are talking about without making there post more clear, Canada is a big country and everyone is not from Toronto.
Steve

mciupa

Canadian Database Admin
Those vultures must be one of the many unidentified towing talkgroups on Fleetcom or Mobile Business trunking systems.
Quite a few are identified but not Co-op. :(

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
mciupa said:
Those vultures

Not to get into it, but without those people, do you have any idea how much of a cluster-feck our roads/highways would be?

Anywho... Take a look at the UHF MBC system for Co-Op Towing.

imcleish

CHASERS are just HIGHWAY ROBBERS, if you live in Durham, or the City of Toronto, you can get the job done well for a lot less cash just by using a company that only responds when requested.

You have a right on the Highway to request your own tow, the Transports do it all the time, the VULTURES are just that and try to steal your hard earned cash to line their pockets.

Towing in Durham is about $75.00 to hook it up and $1.50 per km, no matter what the problem is, and if its an accident you pick a destination or the operators pound.

Lets not go into towing storage fees or Heavy Tow RIP OFFS.

Really, not all towing services are out to get you.

My2cents...

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
imcleish said:
You have a right on the Highway to request your own tow, the Transports do it all the time, the VULTURES are just that and try to steal your hard earned cash to line their pockets.

Actually, you don't. You have a legal requirement to get the heck off the highway ASAP. Usually the OPP doesn't mind if you wait for an owner-requested tow, but there are many times they will insist you take the first available tow. If you don't, the fine isn't cheap - far more expensive than just taking the first tow to show up.

Anywho, too off topic!!

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
I dont mind a person making a living, they do provide a service in a crunch. I broke down last yr & was rescued by a vulture, the price wasnt steep.
I just dont like that they drive like ass*****, dangerously. One cut me & other drivers off yesterday on the 403 thru Miss city centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.