FREQUENCY DATABASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

np4r

HI , Im looking for frecuencies in Puerto Rico interested trunked systems , p25,dmr, etc . I already cheked radio reference database.If anyone have a list of up to date database please let me know if you can share it. Many Thanks @ Hector NP4R

ecps92

To find out if anything is active, use the SEARCH function on your Scanner.
Search out the various bands

150-162
450-470
850-869
935-940

HI , Im looking for frecuencies in Puerto Rico interested trunked systems , p25,dmr, etc . I already cheked radio reference database.If anyone have a list of up to date database please let me know if you can share it. Many Thanks @ Hector NP4R

Reconrider

What scanner are you using? I'll find a book so I can help you get it into a search mode so you can find stuff yourself.

Trunks will be in the 800-950(?) area - so search those first.

License Search - Advanced License Search take a look at this and do a geo search for your area and see what they have. You'll need to look inside each license and click the frequency tab.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
Trunked systems aren't all on 800/900 MHz. There are lots of them on other bands.
He's right. They're more prevalent on those higher frequencies but there are enough on the other bands that I wouldn't ignore them.

Reconrider

138-174
216-222
380-420
450-470
470-512
769-775
The only band I haven't seen a trunked system on is 30-50.
Never seen any on there that I know of. Good info - glad you taught me something

He's right. They're more prevalent on those higher frequencies but there are enough on the other bands that I wouldn't ignore them.
I've never seen a trunk on anything lower. Do you mind sharing one?

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
I can't give you any examples but I've seen them in my travels around the country over the years. Admittedly, I haven't seen any lately but that may also be because I use the GPS with my SDS100 and it operates without interference from me so I seldom look at the screen. I just listen.

nd5y

Some trunked systems even have sites on different bands.

This one is VHF, 380 and 400 MHz...

This one is VHF, 700 and 800 MHz...

This one is VHF only...

Reconrider

Some trunked systems even have sites on different bands.

This one is VHF, 380 and 400 MHz...

This one is VHF, 700 and 800 MHz...

This one is VHF only...
Oh that's awesome. I just looked at my state trunk, didn't realize it was different frequencies

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
There may be a lot of surprises in the database. Many of us seldom pay attention to the specific frequencies. We simply let Sentinel download somebody's system and Voilà, there it is.

Reconrider

There may be a lot of surprises in the database. Many of us seldom pay attention to the specific frequencies. We simply let Sentinel download somebody's system and Voilà, there it is.
I typically look at trunking systems so I can try to find new tgids

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Never seen any on there that I know of. Good info - glad you taught me something
I've never seen a trunk on anything lower. Do you mind sharing one?

Federal government (ie Bureau of Prisons) 406-420mhz (Federal Correctional Complex Butner Trunking System, Butner, North Carolina - Scanner Frequencies), Military 380mhz (United States Air Force (57C) Trunking System, Multiple, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies), and private companies 450mhz (Carolina Connect Trunking System, Charlotte, North Carolina - Scanner Frequencies)

That's just three of many I know about

hill

Premium Subscriber
Virginia has a statewide system on VHF and West Virginia is on UHF. See the links below. Going forward VHF trunked works much better than our 700 meg system here in Maryland.

np4r

What scanner are you using? I'll find a book so I can help you get it into a search mode so you can find stuff yourself.

Trunks will be in the 800-950(?) area - so search those first.

License Search - Advanced License Search take a look at this and do a geo search for your area and see what they have. You'll need to look inside each license and click the frequency tab.

Thanks All For the info! Im using a Whistler TRX-1 AND A Disconne Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.