Ft. Monmouth Sunday 8/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know what's going on over at Ft Monmouth? Heard cover assignments going out there over the past hour. Oceanport, Monmouth Beach, and Red Bank. Heard instructions to use land lines and no traffic over the air.

Busy day at Sandy Hook so far. Boat sinking then Sea Bright EMS call for a near drowning.

DJ88

Fort Monmmouth was dispatched to either Little Silver or Rumson, I forget which one exactly, for something to do with an unknown odor or substance around 1:15 or so, just guesstimating. At that time, Oceanport was dispatched to cover their station, 3 requests, then Monmouth Beach was hit out to cover. I didn't hear Red Bank get hit out nor did I hear about the land line request you mentioned. Apologies for all of the uncertanties, but I wasn't really paying close attention once I heard the nature of the call.

DSYCUTTER

Premium Subscriber
I am a member of Red Bank, my ladder company as well as an engine company were requested at Ft Mon hdqtrs. We were cancelled enroute. Ft Monmouth was in Litte Silver, as they are the 1st due ladder for LS and im sure brought in their hazmat truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.