full throttle in sturgis

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what freqs full throttle saloon uses it looks like uhf system.

vinzep491

I, too, was wondering this. Can you confirm it was UHF dabiker?

It's cool to see how the throttle has evolved from it's first season on the air to the most reason season finale

dabiker

I can not confirm it because i was not paying attention

at the time i was to busy watching some chicks drool over my service dog. And to see them grow every year from the start is cool but i will never spend another dollar bill in the bar. I do not believe in the greed that man has in his blood. The thing that kills me is he *****es about how he is about to loss it all if he don't do this or that but he can do spend another 1/2 a million to put up more signs and memorabilia every year. And he still complains about money I have been by his house in Tennessee and i can assure ya he is not hurting one bite. I total understand it business but at what point do people see there are being robbed of there hard earned money by a man that only wants to work for 20 days a year ? And thinks he is the greatest place in sturgis. The best place in sturgis is straight up the road at the glencoe camp ground Where all the true old school bikers meet every year just the way it started 73 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.