Propgtn G4 storm happening right now kp index 9

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Just checked all the bands and I am not picking up anything on any off the bands, NO amateur radio signal on any of the bands, also checked all the bands for AM and nothing showing up.
Steve In Fort Erie Ont.

TAC4

Just checked all the bands and I am not picking up anything on any off the bands, NO amateur radio signal on any of the bands, also checked all the bands for AM and nothing showing up.
Steve In Fort Erie Ont.
Owell we always have VHF as back up lol listening to my local
ATC on the air band ✈️ right now. Does anyone know how
transatlantic flights over the ocean get there HF band SOCAL
check when there is a radio black out ?

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
I'm on the Pennsylvania side of the Delaware River between Trenton and Philadelphia, I just heard sector Delaware Bay with a notice to Mariners on channel 16 and 22 regarding the storm interfering with navigational equipment and GPS.

K6GBW

The last 24 hours we've seen about half a dozen class X-Ray flares. They'll be mucking up the atmoshphere for the next week. Time to break out the old sombrero and slather on that SPF1000 sunblock!

sprman1955

Saw northern lights here in tn last night many others did too. SW was dead too with only high power stations getting thru all BCB stations were weak here .Angelo

merlin

Owell we always have VHF as back up
This storm was so bad it knocked out starlink and save for close in, I get nothing below 700 MHz.
Supposed to last through Sunday, but looks like Space Weather site is down.