Garage Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
If it IS a Secret Service temporary system it would be a foolish waste of money to do ANYTHING because the problem would go away when they do.

But it would be nice to confirm that's it.

pdog13

well today the interference stopped at about 8 A.M. Everyones garages and remote locks started working. I have no idea what happened. If i had to guess i am going with the secret service having the prez here in town today. the lasted four days prior to him comming into town we have had a lock down. thats just my opinion. thanks very much for all of your help along the way. Glad i didnt spend $250 on refrequencing my garage door. Hah If i find out what it was i will let you guys and gals know.

Thanks,
Pdog13

Last edited:

N0IU

well today the interference stopped at about 8 A.M. If i had to guess i am going with the secret service having the prez here in town today. the lasted four days prior to him comming into town we have had a lock down. thats just my opinion.
But why would the interference from the Secret Service stop BEFORE the president actually arrived???

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
But why would the interference from the Secret Service stop BEFORE the president actually arrived???

They read this thread and changed the control channel?

We don't actually KNOW that this is the cause. Just offered as a possibility.

Michael-SATX

Pdog13, That $250 charge would NOT be paid by me, I would slide into Home Depot or Lowes, and just lQQk into purchasing just a new radio control system that would easily connect to your present
garage door opener. I have seen options that are already paired up and just require attaching the 2 wires onto the 2 screws on the back of your garage door unit. I say cost wise between $30-$80 to add
a new radio system AND " HOPE for a CHANGE " ( from Obama ... I just had to throw that in ~ sorry )
He just wants to get his Health Care thing passed and I'm sure those RF problems will clear right up !

ps ~ If those 5:30 am girls are single and attractive ~ please send them down my street and I will
do my best to scan them and give you my report first thing Monday morning :)) I promise ....

Status
Not open for further replies.