Getting into surveillance bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUSTFISH

Banned
Banned
If anyone can get into the 2 surveillance bugs I have I’ll pay top dollar. I know nothing about radio communications but I know one is using some type of inversion encryption. The devices I have actually have a speaker so I will know if you get in. I’ll come to you and pay you for your time if you can do this

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
Can you post a picture of said bugs?

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
I am curious. Where did you find these "bugs?" Also, how did you discover they were using voice inversion?

JUSTFISH

Banned
Banned
Can you post a picture of said bugs?
Sorry sounds fishy but I will only be able to show you them if you can get into transmission for them. I’m not sure what frequency they are using but it could be as high as 60 ghz

I am curious. Where did you find these "bugs?" Also, how did you discover they were using voice inversion?
Where they came from is hard to explain. I’m just assuming because loud noises where the radio is for the one device are quiet and quiet noises like whispering are loud. The other one isn’t like that

I am wanting to hear from the author.
Sorry life has been pretty hectic since I posted . Work and 1 year old daughter life lol

prcguy

Sorry sounds fishy but I will only be able to show you them if you can get into transmission for them. I’m not sure what frequency they are using but it could be as high as 60 ghz

Where they came from is hard to explain. I’m just assuming because loud noises where the radio is for the one device are quiet and quiet noises like whispering are loud. The other one isn’t like that

Sorry life has been pretty hectic since I posted . Work and 1 year old daughter life lol
This post makes less than zero sense. Nobody can help you unless you can form a comprehensible sentence.

DeeEx

Open it up, find the battery compartment and then look up the FCC ID at the fcc.gov
If they are what I think they are, it’s a foreign-made product with a dirty/wide signal and probably no approval. Powered by a CR2032 back in the day.

MUTNAV

Premium Subscriber
This is a cheap model I have. The other ones are smaller and more advanced
Smaller doesn't mean more advanced, can you post pictures, or cut them open to show the insides?

Thanks
Joel

JUSTFISH

Banned
Banned
If they are what I think they are, it’s a foreign-made product with a dirty/wide signal and probably no approval. Powered by a CR2032 back in the day.
Thanks. Yeah that one is just a $50 bug from Israel

MUTNAV

Premium Subscriber
Bring them to a government agency and prove what they do
I'm not being a jerk here, but in all honesty, any government agency that would care, probably has the forensics equipment to tell exactly what they do, all the way down to some large police departments.

If you look at the Ramsey catalog, the company that used to make kits, they have forensic things for sale for ( I think), police departments

Hope this helps.
Thanks
Joel

JUSTFISH

Banned
Banned
Open it up, find the battery compartment and then look up the FCC ID at the fcc.gov
Thanks. That’s not an option on the 2 expensive ones I have. They have a solid non serviceable shell on them. They can’t be damaged or nobody will ever believe what they are capable of

Status
Not open for further replies.