Gloucester Township PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Is anyone monitoring Gloucester Twp PD digital channel with a Uniden 436HP? Is there an optimal setting that will allow this channel to come in on time instead of halfway through each transmission? Its very frustrating to listen to because of this, even though reception is good, as in transmissions are not garbled, transmissions come in late, even when this channel is the only thing scanning on my 436. I have it set up as a single freq P25 system so it'll display the radio IDs. But even in conventional mode the transmissions do not come in on time on that freuency. I have the NAC programmed in. I know this issue has been the knock on the new Uniden models. Anyone have any suggestions?

Salvation

Change the P25 threshold mode to manual and then play with the threshold till it works.... May take a little bit but that's what I did with my local pd and finally got it working perfectly.. At one point it wouldn't work at all and with the adjustments it works every time and sounds great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
P25 Threshold setting of 9, NAC programmed in, and dispatcher TGid and field unit TGID only programmed in seems to be the best setting but its still off. Salvation what threshold setting is yours on?

Status
Not open for further replies.