GM Oshawa DMR changed?

bigcam406

Quick question. Has anything changed with the DMR system at the Oshawa Assembly Plant? Reason I'm asking is I used to receive it perfectly but a few days ago I can't even detect a control channel. Voice channels I can still hear when holding a frequency. They were shut down for the first 2 weeks of July so I'm thinking changes might have been made. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Hate to ask the obvious, but have you searched that frequency range to see if the control channel has moved elsewhere?

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
That's definitely odd. Not seeing any changes in TAFL. I'll be out by CAMI next week, I'll see if there are any changes there.

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
I’m local to the area and can run DSDPlus over things later today. I wonder if they’ve done the Capacity Max swap that a few others have done in the stateside portion of this system.

bigcam406

I just went outside and 939.0125 is still the control channel. Im thinking Enjoi19 is correct. Might have swapped during the 2 week shutdown. Thanks for the replies.

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
It looks like they have done some changes. Seeing it as TIIInonStd on DSDPlus, with RAS.

gary123

Everything is going RAS. It's wishful thinking to be able to decode a RAS. RAS just eliminates NAS scanning, but happily not scanner scanning.