gre500 programming help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrantS

Iam looking for someone in the Calgary area who would be able to meet up to help with the gre500 scanner. I AM not able to get it up and working.It has sat unused for 2 years now.Do not want to have to get ridf it..Please help if you can help me.Thankyou GRANTS.

mobile_1

Programming

Iam looking for someone in the Calgary area who would be able to meet up to help with the gre500 scanner. I AM not able to get it up and working.It has sat unused for 2 years now.Do not want to have to get ridf it..Please help if you can help me.Thankyou GRANTS.

Your scanner came with a CD ROM and a cable. The CD has a software program on it called PSR-500_600 Demo. If you can install the software and the cable drivers on you computer then you can load a programming file into it. Any computer geek can help you to do this. You can then ask one of the Alberta RR forums members with a PSR500/600 to send you a file to load into your radio.

SCPD

QRT
I see you are a premium subscriber .. so you can import from Radio Reference.

I personally use PSREdit 500 software with my PSR500 scanner .. which you can download and use for 30 days for free. You can get it here ... Download PSREdit500

It is really quite simple .. something you can do yourself and get your scanner going.

GrantS

gre programming help

Thanks for the replys.I Have looked at the greedit and think that i can manage it.It seems straight forward enoughfor a dummy like me. THANKYOU AND HAPPY SCANNING everybody GRANTS..

Status
Not open for further replies.