Green Talk groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
As most are aware Green 1 (2289) and Green 2 (2291) DTRS TG's have been assigned as statewide EMS TG's but have had very limited use, that I am aware of to date.

Well next week private EMS agencies in the Denver Metro Area have been asked to begin to test them and within the next two weeks agencies that run Denver OLFA's(Action Care and Northglenn mainly) will be asked to "code up" with Denver Health dispatch on Green 1 when they are responding to OLFA's.

Anyone old enough to remember we always used to do this on HEAR *155.340* whenever we ran Denver calls?

Sorry for those still confused "OLFA's" are Denver Paramedic Division overflow calls normally 10-15 per-day that are handled by private ambulance companies both code 9 and 10 responses often with DFD but sometimes solo responses as well.

Should make for some good monitoring.

These TG's have also been established for use in the mutual aid plans of all metro area counties so if an incident in Golden for example requires 8 ambulances the additionally units enroute to that call other than AMR will code up and coordinate on Green 1 or 2.

Hope this makes sense.

Jim<

jimmnn said:
As most are aware Green 1 (2289) and Green 2 (2291) DTRS TG's have been assigned as statewide EMS TG's but have had very limited use, that I am aware of to date.

Jim<

Hi Jim,

At one time wasn't TG2291 called "Gray"?

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
ColoradoRedlands said:
At one time wasn't TG2291 called "Gray"?

Gray is still around, but it has always been 2293 as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.