Greene County Question

tvengr

Well Known Member
There is only a single control channel capable frequency shown for the Jasonville site. Linton and Solsberry both show 2 frequencies. Most of the sites on SAFE-T show at least 2 frequencies. I suspect that the second frequency has not been submitted to the database yet.

west-pac

There is only a single control channel capable frequency shown for the Jasonville site. Linton and Solsberry both show 2 frequencies. Most of the sites on SAFE-T show at least 2 frequencies. I suspect that the second frequency has not been submitted to the database yet.

I was looking thru my data and submissions, I don't see it in my db yet, but I have one more place to look. It's likely 853.725(?)... whatever the VC frequency is that is next to the CC. Nearly all of the original sites use the highest two freqs per tower as the CC and ACC.

west-pac

I don't have any data for that site.

I went thru that area of the state a few years ago, but I was chasing Duke and AEP sites.

I notice, currently, that whole area needs NACs and NLs for the SAFE-T sites.

tvengr

Well Known Member
I was looking thru my data and submissions, I don't see it in my db yet, but I have one more place to look. It's likely 853.725(?)... whatever the VC frequency is that is next to the CC. Nearly all of the original sites use the highest two freqs per tower as the CC and ACC.
The 3 sites in Greene County all show site NAC's. It seems unusual the Jasonville site doesn't show an alternate control channel frequency. Thank you!

west-pac

It seems unusual the Jasonville site doesn't show an alternate control channel frequency.

You've been around long enough to know how the RRDB works. If you think it's that "unusual", go there and get it.

tvengr

Well Known Member
I am in Maryland, just a little too far away to check the site myself. I am checking to be able to help someone else programming a scanner in Greene County Indiana.

pro595x

Premium Subscriber
I am in Maryland, just a little too far away to check the site myself. I am checking to be able to help someone else programming a scanner in Greene County Indiana.
Thats where i live, Linton Indiana, Greene County, i just received my new SDS100 & I'm also having some issues that i can not figure out.

usswood

(1-034) Jasonville: CC- 853.8875 , aCC- 853.3875 , aCC- 853.7250

NL: (1-030) Terre Haute
(1-084) Brazil
(1-085) Graysville
(1-086) Paxton
(2-018) Bloomington
(2-060) Spencer
(2-061) Linton

Channel access: P2
NAC: 6B9
DATA : YES
No Callsign in data stream

tvengr

Well Known Member
Thats where i live, Linton Indiana, Greene County, i just received my new SDS100 & I'm also having some issues that i can not figure out.
What issues are you having? A number of the Greene County conventional frequencies use NXDN. Do you have the NXDN upgrade for your scanner? Greene County also uses the SAFE-T statewide P25 trunked system. I would be happy to create a favorites list for you so you can see how it is done. Have you downloaded and installed the free Uniden Sentinel programming software? http://info.uniden.com/UnidenMan4/BCDx36HPSentinel