Groups here and there ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastsidertim

Been a ham since 2014 , been bouncing around on 80 meters early in the morning looking for a group of guys that could kinda fit in with and visit with a bit , have you ever noticed about every bunch of guys you might find that one guy does all the talking ..

TheSpaceMann

Been a ham since 2014 , been bouncing around on 80 meters early in the morning looking for a group of guys that could kinda fit in with and visit with a bit , have you ever noticed about every bunch of guys you might find that one guy does all the talking ..
Some of the 80 meter groups are well established and have been going on for quite a while. How 'bout starting a new group? Is there an 80 meter calling frequency where hams can search for new friends? Maybe a new group on 80 can be put together!

eastsidertim

I,am in Iowa .. I run heavy equiqpment , so get layed off this time of the year , get up early all summer so can't sleep in , lol .. up around 4 most days 3.970 3.964.20 bounce around listen alot 3.865 sometimes .. 3.970 in the afternoons..

Golay

Feeding the Ether

I,am in Iowa .. I run heavy equiqpment , so get layed off this time of the year , get up early all summer so can't sleep in , lol .. up around 4 most days 3.970 3.964.20 bounce around listen alot 3.865 sometimes .. 3.970 in the afternoons..

Just curious. What are you using for an antenna on 80?
I may try to get on 80 and 40 after the weather gets nice.

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
Might be more action on 20 m during the day than on 80 and depending if band is short or long.

TheSpaceMann

There is a Facebook group called "QSO Now". If you post the time and frequency you will be operating on, loads of hams will be listening for your CQ or signal! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.