HAARP Notice of Transmission for 8-14 August 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdreeve

Attached is the Notice of Transmission for HAARP activities from 8 through 14 August.

The program includes two components: Support of the Polar Aeronomy & Radio Science Summer School with over 30 individual experiments and a research campaign unrelated to the PARS.

There are too many variables involved with the ionosphere and geomagnetic field to list the exact frequencies, but the notice includes supplemental information that you may find useful.

Whit

Attachments

• HAARP-Aug23-TransmissionNotice-Final.pdf
    423.4 KB · Views: 118
  • HAARP 2023 IMG_1969.jpeg
    HAARP 2023 IMG_1969.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 49

MUTNAV

Premium Subscriber
Hi, :)

Did they ever get the discrepancy with the license authorization sorted, their environmental impact statement license says they have a 3 Megawatt limit (I assume peak power), but more recent information indicates 3 Gigawatts as the limit on the RF portion of the licenses....

How far in advance do they plan on putting up (NOTAMs) notices to airman?

Thanks
Joel

sunwave

Premium Subscriber
Attached is the Notice of Transmission for HAARP activities from 8 through 14 August.

The program includes two components: Support of the Polar Aeronomy & Radio Science Summer School with over 30 individual experiments and a research campaign unrelated to the PARS.

There are too many variables involved with the ionosphere and geomagnetic field to list the exact frequencies, but the notice includes supplemental information that you may find useful.

Whit
I see you have provided a pdf file but on the actual HAARP website there doesn't seem to be this article at the time of this thread post. I wanted to share the news with a HFZone on Discord but things like this are done properly by direct linking to the HAARP website instead of uploading a pdf file. Do you know why it is not on the HAARP website?

David628

Thanks for posting this. After visiting the website I didn’t know that HAARP is no longer a government run program since 2015.

“Operation of the research facility was transferred from the United States Air Force to the University of Alaska Fairbanks on Aug. 11, 2015, allowing HAARP to continue with exploration of ionospheric phenomenology via a land-use cooperative research and development agreement.”

Status
Not open for further replies.