HAARP - upcoming transmission art work - August 2023

VE9OHM

Hello all!

Next month (date to be confirmed - likely between August 12 - 14), I will be transmitting the final composition of the Ghosts in the Air Glow project that I have been working on since 2019 at HAARP.

I see that a member of this forum, named Token, started a thread about this in 2019, and made an absolutely excellent and mindblowing collection of video recordings of Composition No. 1 that was sent in 2019. HAARP activity, March 26 to 29, 2019, Ghost in the Air Glow

Token, I don't know who you are... but those videos you made are perfect documentation of this project! I found them first on YouTube, and then tracked you down to here on this forum.... Are you ok if I use those videos when doing presentations about this project?

In that thread, I also saw that people wish they knew about the transmissions sooner so they too could have tuned in. I'm trying to be a bit better with promotion this time, so here's the first heads up.

When: likely between August 12 - 14, 2023
What bands: 40m, 60m, 80m
(HAARP can transmit from 2.8 to 8.0 - final frequencies are announced on the website and are subject to change due to ionospheric conditions)
Home | Ghosts in the Air Glow

What is being transmitted?
some more luxembourg experiments, some poetry converted to Morse and transmitted from HAARP in CW mode, some SSTV images, and more. The composition is one hour in duration.

What time?: I've requested from 04:00 - 05:00 UTC.... but am still waiting to hear back if they can give me that time slot or not.

I invite any and all to tune in, record your receptions, and upload your reception reports and recordings to the project website in exchange for physical QSL cards sent in the mail. Create Report | Ghosts in the Air Glow

In the meantime, you can browse the reception report repository of recordings (audio, image, video, text) of the first two compositions from 2019 and 2022 here: Reception Reports | Ghosts in the Air Glow

Kindly,

Amanda Dawn Christie
VE9OHM

Token

Token, I don't know who you are... but those videos you made are perfect documentation of this project! I found them first on YouTube, and then tracked you down to here on this forum.... Are you ok if I use those videos when doing presentations about this project?

Amanda,

Sure, feel free to use the videos. I also have IQ recordings of each transmission.

A month or so back someone (Alexandra Bischoff) contacted me via YouTube, saying they work with you, asking the same question. I responded to that also, but never heard anything again.

T!

Last edited: