Ham Study Freee Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChetsJug

https://hamstudy.org/

Ran across this lil gem when googling ham test study. Register so they can track your progress. They give "flash cards" as well as correct answers to each question. I like that they put wrong answers back in the Que till you get it right.

I didn't have enough Asprin to scan all 13 pages here :p if its been posted b4 Sowwy.

It's free but they do take donations. I'm sure a few dead presidents would help them pay the bills.

LtDoc

Personally... I can think of several 'not dead presidents' that could help with that 'helping' to do stuff!
That's a personal opinion, BTW. I'm certainly not going to 'convert' those living presidents to dead ones to help!
Quit with the excuses! Just do some studying (work) and a license isn't that hard to get anymore...
- 'Doc

"It's so hard!"... Oh me. That's so 'lame' it doesn't deserve a response.

Tazworld

Thats a great site been there doing the tests so i can ace my Tech Test. Thanks for sharing this

AA4JR

Used this for 2 weeks along with Online study and previous knowledge gained and passed the extra this morning

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
You can also take practice exams, free, eHam.net Ham Radio Practice and AA9W FCC Exam Practice. Both are updated to the latest question pool. Just my opinion, get a manual and study rather than memorizing the question's and answers, use these sites for pre-testing before you take your exam, 73's, Walter.

Status
Not open for further replies.