HDMI Cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
3,281
Reaction score
326

krokus

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
6,285
Reaction score
1,757
Location
Southeastern Michigan
If you have an Ollie's Discount Warehouse near you, check there. Big Lots has had some decent prices, too.

Sent via Tapatalk
 

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
28,764
Reaction score
37,371
Location
United States
I've always had good luck with Monoprice. Never had an issue with them and while you may find something a bit cheaper, Monoprice has been around for a while and seem to stand behind what they sell.
 

bharvey2

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,080
I'll second (or third) Monoprice. I buy a number of different cables from them for work and personal use. They're much, much cheaper that you'll find almost anywhere else and I've only had a few minor problems out of the hundreds of cables I've ordered.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top