Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

hecubis

Hi, everyone. I just joined this group after lurking for years. I'm hoping to learn how to get my pro-668 to work in my area. I've been reading the wikis and other info that has been posted hoping to learn more about the p25 system that our local county switched over to 6 months ago. Any help or input would be great.

bailly2

can hear private jets, military jets on ultra high aircraft frequencies. ..i have heard activity on the wireless mics 169mhz, news helicopters on 450mhz. mcdonalds may be on 900mhz

JStemann

Premium Subscriber
Hi, everyone. I just joined this group after lurking for years. I'm hoping to learn how to get my pro-668 to work in my area. I've been reading the wikis and other info that has been posted hoping to learn more about the p25 system that our local county switched over to 6 months ago. Any help or input would be great.

We're probably going to need to know more about the county you're hoping to monitor. Also, you might get better responses if you have the moderators move your post to the appropriate state section. Also, in most cases, programming software will make life much easier vs. programming with the front panel.

Jeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.