Help Clone Pro96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallsj

Premium Subscriber
Is there someone that can give me a clone on a PRO96 around Central Va. Chester, Col Hgts, Petersburg area. Looking for someone that has Rich PD and surrounding areas. I can drive and meet ya bout anywhere convenient. The PRO96 im working with is a friends and only has Conn, Mass, Penn and parts of NY on it. Just trying to see if we cant get him hooked up on some local stuff he can actually listen too!
Thanks,
Jeff

W4UVV

I can help

Is there someone that can give me a clone on a PRO96 around Central Va. Chester, Col Hgts, Petersburg area. Looking for someone that has Rich PD and surrounding areas. I can drive and meet ya bout anywhere convenient. The PRO96 im working with is a friends and only has Conn, Mass, Penn and parts of NY on it. Just trying to see if we cant get him hooked up on some local stuff he can actually listen too!
Thanks,
Jeff

I live in Prince George near Ft. Lee and can program his PRO96. PM me providing a contact phone number.

John

W4UVV

Fallsj

Premium Subscriber
Thanks John, PM sent. I have the WIN500 that i use for my PRO106 and i have struggled a little with that. Just thought a clone would be the quickest way to get this PRO96 straight.

Fallsj

Premium Subscriber
I live in Prince George near Ft. Lee and can program his PRO96. PM me providing a contact phone number.

John

W4UVV

Hey John, It looks like my PMs are not going through. I have sent two but they are not showing up in my sent items. Have you received anything from me yet?
Thanks,
Jeff

Fallsj

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all the help John! Everything is working out good . My buddy called me and said its working great and really appreciated you taking the time to get him straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.