Help programming my Whistler ws1065

trekie75965

I live in Nacogdoches, tx amd have a Whistler ws1065 digital trunking scanner. I don't know how to get the Stephen F austin police working, or the Nacogdoches sheriff working. I got thr frequency numbers, but they won't work. It says they are on p25 system, but I programmed the Nacogdoches city pd in and it works fine and they on p25 also. Can anyone please help me or know anyone close by that knows how to program the scanner for me. Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Please attach your programming file so we can take a look at it. You will need to zip the file to be able to attach it. Click on Attach files and open the zipped file. I have ARC500, Win500, and PSREdit500.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
Welcome to the RR forums. Keep in mind SFASU Police Ch 2 is Phase-II TDMA (mode "T") which your WS1065 cannot track. You should be able to track Police Ch 1 (mode "D", FDMA) assuming they didn't since switch modes to TDMA (mode "T") or go encrypted ("DE" or "TE") without the change being reported to / updated in the RRDB...
DECHEXModeAlpha TagDescriptionTag
155443cb8DSFASU Police 1Police Ch. 1Law Dispatch
155703cd2TSFASU PolicePolice Ch. 2Law Tac

Last edited: