Help with Liston

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefightercw

Premium Subscriber
I have lost the ability to Liston on my bearcat BCD996XT to the fire grounds and privet channels for fire. for Shiawassee County. I can hear the old dispatch channel. I believe they change Frequency on the 800MHz radio. i found were to input the new Frequency put their are 4 locations and I need to know the new Frequency and which order and which spot to put them in to get me back up and running. can any one help?

SCPD

QRT
Another move

Post moved to its own thread.

Mike:

I don't think there is a Liston in Michigan.
A quick google search seems to indicate that the only Shiawassee County in the states is in Michigan.
I thought maybe a misspell, but Wikipedia list all the cities, towns and villages in Shiawassee. and it don't look like anything even close.

N8JOY

Wyandotte, I think there is a misspelling, but not regarding a city name. I think Firefighter CW meant to type listen but typed liston by mistake. Plug in the word "listen" in his post and I think it will make sense.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
All I know is he posted it to another thread in the Michigan forum so I assume he's asking about Shiawassee in Michigan.

firefightercw

Premium Subscriber
yes i ment listen. and yes it Shiawassee county in Michigan. and i just need to know the new Frequency and what order to put them in in the four different spots that i need to put them in.

kb8rvp

Michigan Radio Discussion Forum > Help with Liston

If you click on the database link at the top of the RR page and then click on Michigan and think click on MPSCS link you will see the freq for the entire state Michigan's Public Safety Communications System (MPSCS) Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies
Depending on your location you may want the Owosso tower listed under Shiawassee County as well as the Holly tower listed under Oakland County... If you had the scanner working before the rebanding all you really need to do is change the prefix of the freq you used before. All of the towers are now 15MHz lower in freq for example the Holly tower was on 868.925 now it's 853.925 so anything that was 868.xxx is now 853 anything that was 867.xxx is now 852 and 866 is now 851.

Hope that helps.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.