Help with programming Madison County MCT System

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc9neq

Premium Subscriber
Or will the 396xt find the LNC if stopped on the control frequency while using the custom search feature?

VASCAR2

If you look at each frequency listed there is a small grey number next to each frequency. That is the logical channel number (LCN). When you enter put the frequency in the correct numerical order. 01 frequency first, 02. Every number might not be present but just put them in numerical order.

The first frequency listed is 06 in red which means the control channel. Just enter the lowest LCN numbered frequency first as it doesn’t have to be LCN 01. As long as these frequencies are entered in the order below I think it should work.

06 855.1375
07 856.1625
08 857.1625
09 858.1625
10 859.1625

Last edited:

kc9neq

Premium Subscriber
I use ARC XT Pro programming software but was trying to manually program it. Never programed that type of system before.
Thanks VASCAR2 for the info. I will try that order.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Give this file a try. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. You can assign whichever system quick key to the site you would like. Open the extracted file with ARC-XT and Upload to Scanner.

Attachments

• Madison Transit.zip
    838 bytes · Views: 1

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
FYI. The system is extremely boring and sometimes just hard to listen to. The conversations just aren't much to want to hear lol. Good luck though!

Status
Not open for further replies.