Holzberg Radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
Anyone ever hear of a Holzberg Radio? It's a dual band. It has the same specs as my TYT as far as RX/TX but what I want to know is if its same plastic feel or is it a decent radio? The things are going for $585.00 a piece as opposed to the cheap $130.00 so I'm thinking they cant be the same, they have to be better. ?These thingsare also called the DB-ANDY. Questions, comments?

Joe

OCO

Do a search of all RR forums for "Holzberg" ..A lot of info.......... suggesting you might want to be careful.

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
Well, I was debating taking a chance. I'm on propertyroom.com looking at a bulk auction (actually 3 pcs) There's an HT600 and a spare battery as well as the Holzberg radio. The auction was only at 6 bucks which the HT600 even though very old is definately worth that and up to 25 bucks. The Holzberg was just a bonus. It's got the same specs almost as my TYT but I figured if it was better built, then I'd take a stab at it. I figured that even if I paid up to like $40.00 for the 2 of them I'd still be making out, but if the radio is a piece of dirt, I'm not even going to bother as HT600's are a dime a dozen

Status
Not open for further replies.