Home Patrol Lowell Police P25 Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

mflume1

Premium Subscriber
Hello Everyone,
I have the Home Patrol, live about a mile away from Lowell. Just updated my database. I added the analog frequency for Lowell PD, and after updating the database I included the new digital designation to my favorites list. So I have both Lowell PD analog and Lowell PD Digital in my favorites list. The scanner has yet to pick these transmissions up. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? It has to be a programming issue, I know the scanner isn't defective, and I'm using the stock antenna. Can somebody please tell me if they are listening in the area with a Home Patrol what they had to do?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
It looks like the digital channel is mis-tagged in RadioReference as a Fire Dispatch channel. Submit a request to change the tag to Law (Dispatch? Tactical?).

mcdogg

Yeah, just for clarification:

Lowell PD (Full Time Digital): 482.4125 - NAC 366
Lowell PD 2 (Full Time Digital): 484.9500 - NAC 366

I can confirm both of the the freq's in use tonight.

JoeyScallops

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, just for clarification:

Lowell PD (Full Time Digital): 482.4125 - NAC 366
Lowell PD 2 (Full Time Digital): 484.9500 - NAC 366

I can confirm both of the the freq's in use tonight.
Can anyone tell me if the Baofeng UV5R will accept these frequencies for the Lowell MA PD?
I am having a heck of time with them. The radio lights up on a Transmission from Lowell, but I can't hear it. I also can't seem to find the NAC 366 digi squlech in either CHIRP or Baofeng's software. Thanks in Advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.