Home Patrol ZIp Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Would someone please put in zip 35563 in the HomePatrol and let me know or screenshot what list of services are available to monitor? Thanks.

There are a couple variables involved that determine what you will be scanning in that zip code: Range and service types.

You can download the Sentinel software and put in that zip code and see what you get.

WAY too much to capture in a screen shot if you want a full detailed listing.

Be sure to update the database before you enter your zip code for the best results.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
oh, I didn't know that :( maybe goto the database here and enter the zip?

Doing it through the Sentinel software is the best way to do it, the results are the same as if you were using the Homepatrol - and you can adjust the two variables I mentioned above to see what you will receive.

It's a free download, and you don't need to own a Home Patrol to use it.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Doing it through the Sentinel software is the best way to do it, the results are the same as if you were using the Homepatrol - and you can adjust the two variables I mentioned above to see what you will receive.

It's a free download, and you don't need to own a Home Patrol to use it.

Where can I download the Sentinel software from?

t_shuffle

You would think that doing this would be more common, and especially before a purchase.

You need to remember that not everyone in the hobby is computer savvy and thinks that way. Just because folks like you and I know to toss the driver/installation CD that came with our latest hardware/gadget in the trash and download the most recent versions doesn't mean that everyone else does. To be condescending is to be discouraging, and that's of no use to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.