Home Patrol1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randykincaid

Hello
I have a home patrol1 that I just bought. I have updated the program for my area Tennessee,Pulaski,Giles county.. I receive all the stations except our sheriff department 460.225 which I do receive on my analog scanner. I have tried many things to correct it with no luck. I am looking for suggestions on what to try next.
Thank you for any help with this

Randykincaid

Thank you for your reply I didn't build the list it was in the database the frequency is in there but the scanner won't monitor it. It works fine on all the others

doovenator

Premium Subscriber
What is your squelch setting? Usually 2 is the max you want to set it to. Have you made sure the channel didn't somehow get set to avoid? Hold on the county, then the department, then you can click the arrow on the channel to go previous or next and make sure it isn't avoided. Going through manually is also a good way to make sure it is in fact in the scan list.

Randykincaid

When I did the quick frequency entry the scanner will receive the sheriff department. When I go back to scanning it won't pick it up.. Is there something that I am missing on the set up.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
The frequency is indeed in sentinel with "Law Dispatch" service type, be sure that's on, I assume it is.

Be sure to have the correct zip code and you didn't have a typo.

Off hand just a possibility is the database lists 127.3 PL so if they changed to something else you would not get them on the HP1.
Its rare if agencies change PL's but it happens.
Your other scanner likely just has the frequency in and doesn't have PL code capability or you didnt input it. So if that the case, one possibility that would lineup with your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.