How To Locate & Listen To An Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRReed

Premium Subscriber
Hi, I’m trying to locate an archive for Denton County Texas on 12/16/21 at 3:16am so I can listen to the call. The Denton County Sheriff’s Department appeared on the scene.

IC-R20

LoBand Nation
The Denton Sheriff is here: Denton County Sheriff Live Audio Feed

if you click the first red circle with an icon of a folder it will take you to the archive. From there you just select the date you’re looking for and then scroll through the recording to the time frame you were looking for. New file for every 30 mins of time.

JRReed

Premium Subscriber
Thank you, I did that, but either there’s nothing within those time frames or for some reason I can’t hear it. I know that’s the correct date and time as I have a redacted version of the report. Thank you for your help!

IC-R20

LoBand Nation
Thank you, I did that, but either there’s nothing within those time frames or for some reason I can’t hear it. I know that’s the correct date and time as I have a redacted version of the report. Thank you for your help!
Welcome. It says it’s monitoring the simulcast site so maybe they were using a different site or the scanner wasn’t able to decode anything since simulcast can be hard to receive for a lot of scanners.

RMason

Premium Subscriber
Hi @JRReed
The broadcastify archive for Denton County does contain audio for the date/time you are looking for. There is a lot of silence because there is nothing being transmitted for most that time period. The first audio is almost 12 minutes into the recording. You will either need to listen to the entire recording, or fast forward until you reach what you are looking for.

Good luck in your search!

1647359677728.png

Status
Not open for further replies.