SDRTrunk How-to make .MP3 files with SDRTrunk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have searched, and read Mr. Sheirer's Wiki, but cannot find the setting in SDRTrunk to create .MP3 files.

How is this done? Any help appreciated!

Screenshot 2023-02-02 064646.png

Did you look in sdrt preferences?

I did see that setting for specifying the type of .MP3 to be created, but that setting doesn't turn on .MP3 recording.

Does one of these channel settings turn it on? If not, how does one turn on recording to .MP3?

Thank you!Screenshot 2023-02-02 064646.png

Then you might what's above that in the aliases tab?

Thank you Dave! I think the trick is I need to learn how to get the DMR Repeater to populate the "Radio ID, Talkgroup, Unit" etc. fields before I can specify they be recorded.

This will take a loooong time as our local DMR Repeater has very little traffic for me to practice on. Thanks man!

Screenshot 2023-02-05 104437.png

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
What are you looking to record? The talk group with all traffic or just that one radio id? The way your entry is set up, it will only record that one radio.

I want to record everything, but my town is so small the Public Services don't use talkgroups.

They only use three frequencies. Sherriff's Office, Police Department, and Fire EMS have one frequency each for all traffic.

I think "Radio I.D. range" may be my ticket for getting everything.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Can you list those 3 freqs (with county and state) and are they digital? If they are not digital then they would not have rid info associated with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.