How to reinstall firmware on TRX-2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theTastyCat

Hey all - I'm not 100% sure my firmware updated correctly since my NXDN is acting just like it was before the update and I seem to be the only one. What's the best way for me to reinstall the firmware on the radio?

Many thanks!

goodmore

You can scroll through the settings menu on the scanner and at or near the bottom you can see all the version numbers. Compare it to the available versions in EZScan. Updating firmware is troubling with these scanners. The interface is not very good.

theTastyCat

Thanks, goodmore - I have done that and the numbers do line up, but I can't figure out any other reason why NXDN would be performing so poorly on my radio, so I'd like to try to reinstall if possible.

Swipesy

Thanks, goodmore - I have done that and the numbers do line up, but I can't figure out any other reason why NXDN would be performing so poorly on my radio, so I'd like to try to reinstall if possible.

You could download from the Whistler Website the CPU Installer 3.3 program. Insatll from PC instead of using EZScan and see if you get a different result.

Status
Not open for further replies.