HP-2 Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

weathermedic

Premium Subscriber
I live in NYC. I'm trying to put the NYC Doitt UHF system into my "favorites" list. When I try to do this, I get a warning stating "all channels that are in range have been avoidd. Change the service type selections, your location or the range setting, or review and remove some avoids"

Only thing is, I am in range (10 miles) and I have no avoids set. My location is my zip code in Brooklyn.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Voyager

Did you do what it says and check to make sure the Service Type you assigned is selected for monitoring?

weathermedic

Premium Subscriber
When I go into the select service types, none of the options are white so I can choose them. They are all gray which does not allow me to select any of them.

Voyager

If you have nothing available at all, you have no channels in your scanner. All channels MUST have a Service Type assigned to them. Most likely yours is Custom 1.

You are looking at all pages of the Service Types, and not just the first page, right?

weathermedic

Premium Subscriber
I think I found the problem. I went into the sentinel software and cleared out the favorites list and put new ones in. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.