Huntington Beach air show 2022

kearthfan101

Premium Subscriber
Sorry to bring up an old thread but I monitored for the 2023 show and can confirm all the same frequencies were in use this year. Will keep them in the scanner for next year.

tsalmrsystemtech

Premium Subscriber
Yes I went on Friday and Saturday and the air-show was so awesome. Those fighter jets were way more exciting to see fly than the ThunderBirds. There is one time where they flew so low and fast that it basically knocked you off your feet. They just hide and then fly so figgin fast that they come out of no where and sneak up on you. I recommend this show to everyone that can make it once a year.

It was also cool to see the FEDEX cargo jet fly threw too.

Trumps Boeing 757 went over on Friday as a special guest since he was in Anaheim Friday night for a speech. Pretty cool to see his jet. The whole beach went absolutely crazy since it was a surprise. I am pretty sure they dropped him off at Los Alamitos air base first or his jet flew him into Orange County airport first and then flew over the airshow. I am pretty sure they would not want him in his jet flying that low for obvious reasons just in case something went south.