Hurricane Earl Scanner Files & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Evening everyone.
Hope everyone is prepared for tonights storm.
I have put together a couple of scanner files to help
you monitor Hurricane Earl related VIPER Traffic.
Note: These files only have VIPER related TGs included (no VHF/UHF) as I quickly assembled them in few mins time.
Have frequencies you want included or have a better Freescan or Win500 file? Email me at KE4ZNR@radioreference.com and I will work to include them and will try to update the files below as the night progresses.
NOTE: I have used the Wake County Site (868.7875Mhz/868.5625Mhz CC) as the only site in these files. If you live in Wake County you don't need to change a thing. However if you live outside of Wake County you will need to replace the Wake County Simulcast site with the freqs of your local VIPER site from the database.

Uniden BCD396XT/BCD996XT Freescan File

Radio Shack/GRE Win500 File

Stay safe and I hope the above helps in monitoring Hurricane Earl.

Marshall KE4ZNR

Last edited:

KX4KDH

Database Admin
So far it is super quiet on the radio here...

Attachments

• DSCF0035.jpg
    DSCF0035.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:

KX4KDH

Database Admin
So far I am only logging some radio checks on VIPER here locally. TG 12144 Dare Mutaid. I could be wrong, but by the call signs it sounds like Dare County SO has their hands on some radios. Marshall, if I am posting this stuff out of turn, please let me know.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Wow. 180 listeners on the Dare County feed....

Yea noticed today after seeing lots of reports that the Dare county feed had no audio(guess we was not receiving the problem reports) i emailed him to let him know and he had it fixed within the hour. Looks like so far that feed has had a 218 high listener count.

Status
Not open for further replies.