I have a few words about the following, if any.

Paco-Jerte

You Member, Member!
Bumped into this at Reddit and boy what is he/she thinking. But if you buy all 3 is cheaper than selling them individually according to the ebay post LOL
If you wanna see it the actual ebay item search # 204614939183 .. rather not post a direct link to make someone buy it lol

Attachments

• ebay.jpg
    ebay.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 171

StoliRaz

🇺🇲
Premium Subscriber
Shame, that 246T is in mint condition, I might consider throwing them $50 for it. Mine is falling apart lol

Paco-Jerte

You Member, Member!
what ?? it sold ?? wtf

gotta dig up for my old scanners and sell them at retail cost LOL

Can we see some posts soon here asking why these scanners cant monitor P25

a417

Those are coming no matter what, right up there with "my 996p2 worked great listening to (xxx simulcast) up until I moved it, boy does Uniden make junk!"

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
what ?? it sold ?? wtf

gotta dig up for my old scanners and sell them at retail cost LOL

Yeah I owned all of those radios decades ago and got rid of them shortly after.. if I put a bid in for $35 for all three of them, which of course I wouldn't waste my time doing but, if I did, then what do I do with this stuff.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
I recently threw out a bunch of scanners much better than this but obsolete and useless, nice units in their day.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
You "threw them out?!"

LOL
I did offer them to a few people for free but nobody was interested, this was older stuff that wasn't p25 and didn't trunk. It's not worth putting them up for sale online for the few bucks that somebody would be willing to pay, not worth the effort.

As I'm getting older, I'm starting to really consolidate and get rid of a lot of junk that's out of date, heavy and takes storage space, if I go, I designated several friends to my family, who would get my good stuff for nothing.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
If you wanna see it the actual ebay item search # 204614939183 .. rather not post a direct link to make someone buy it lol

what ?? it sold ?? wtf
I think it was removed. Cant pull up via the item number or doing a search. Seller had 401 items sold when you took screen shot and today has 404 sold. Item does not appear in sellers feedback either. Feedback also went down to 94 from 100.

1706269467948.png

BinaryMode

I did offer them to a few people for free but nobody was interested, this was older stuff that wasn't p25 and didn't trunk. It's not worth putting them up for sale online for the few bucks that somebody would be willing to pay, not worth the effort.

As I'm getting older, I'm starting to really consolidate and get rid of a lot of junk that's out of date, heavy and takes storage space, if I go, I designated several friends to my family, who would get my good stuff for nothing.

Understand.

I just put in my Will that all items of mine can be sold to help pay for funeral expenses if necessary...

Habitat For Humanity would be a great place though. Many years ago I worked for the corporate garage sale that was Goodwill and don't really recommend them (I picked out so much good crap out of the trash). Or other corporate garage sale companies for that matter...