IC-E91AD Frequency Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

FerretDriver

The Icom software for programming the IC-91 is at best very cumbersome. It doesn't allow RR interaction, and using "cut and paste" does not work effectively.
Has someone discovered a good, easy to use programming tool for inputting the receive frequencies? I ordered my radio from an Internet seller who had the best price, and the radio turned out to be an IC-E91AD totally unblocked. I want to program in the local public service frequencies. Any ideas or suggestions?

fineshot1

The Icom software for programming the IC-91 is at best very cumbersome. It doesn't allow RR interaction, and using "cut and paste" does not work effectively.

This is not just programming software - its remote control software as well and was never designed
or meant to interact with RR downloads. Its strictly meant to program and control ham radio freqs
and some additional out of band freqs which I have also loaded into my 91AD with no problem.

Has someone discovered a good, easy to use programming tool for inputting the receive frequencies? I ordered my radio from an Internet seller who had the best price, and the radio turned out to be an IC-E91AD totally unblocked. I want to program in the local public service frequencies. Any ideas or suggestions?

There are no tools that I know of but if you ask in the icom dstar web page discussion forums someone may chime up with a solution.

Technical Support

Status
Not open for further replies.