Im confused please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnmsales

Ok so I have programmed my trunk scanner for the springfield mo 800 moto system. Last night it was working great. Getting tons of chatter. able to follow along and everything. Tonight i tried to monitor and It keeps stopping on one of the control channel frequiencies and is making what I can only describe as a data sound, kind of like a machine gun. It just sits on this, wont continue on. Now this is not one of the prime control channels, but it is listed as owned by the system in the rr database.

What gives? Why is it doing this? The scanner is set to the right bank. It shows M as the type. Scanner is set to TRUNK.

Im just about 45 miles from the tower in bolivar. I have a telescoping antenna and fully extended. I do plan on getting the radio shack 800mhs duckie in a few weeks.

cnmsales

Ok, I think I have fixed this. I was playing with it at work today. I disabled the menu item for priorities. Any reason why this would have broken it?

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Thread moved

Thread moved to General Scanning. Please don't post scanner related subjects in the Commercial Radio/Professional forums area.

Status
Not open for further replies.