ProScan: Importing and Sorting RIDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Having a few issues trying to import RID’s from a BCD536HP to a BCD996P2 when running two copies of Proscan.

Highlighting the RIDs from the 536, right-clicking and selecting Copy only results in the second column being copied when you click Get Keyboard in the 996P2. To get it to work, you must highlight the RIDs from the 536 and use CTRL-C and then Get Clipboard.

The 536 copy allows you to sort RIDs using a Sort Type of Unit IDs. The treats RIDs as TGIDs but with a prefix of “i” added in front of the TGID. As far as I can tell, I can tell there is no way to sort these even when using a TGID sort.

The last thing is actually a feature request. When you use Get Clipboard, add the option to select Radio ID in the drop down which will automatically import the column with “i” added as a prefix.

phask

Premium Subscriber
The last thing is actually a feature request. When you use Get Clipboard, add the option to select Radio ID in the drop down which will automatically import the column with “i” added as a prefix.

That is a great idea, but the "I" needs to be selectable as it is not used in the DMA type 536,SDS, etc. of radios.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Any requests, bugs, issues, workarounds, etc. should be done via email initially. It's faster and you get it sooner then later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.