Importing CSV data into memory banks

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0taz

New user, who has spent some time WTFM but looking for some advice.
I wanted to use the AR Memory Data Editor t import a file I had prepared in CSV.
The instructions on the CSV format are poor to say the least, the help file says the data needs to be formatted like this in your CSV file

351.2,DCR-01ch
351.20625,DCR-02ch
351.2125,DCR-03ch

But that's not complete, how do you define the MODE for instance, is it FREQ,NAME,MODE

351.2,DCR-01ch,Auto

It would be really helpful to know the CSV format, a header and some syntax would be great!

I formatted my CSV as the help file suggested, the freq did import but they have all defaulted to DMR, and I wanted FM

I guess others must have resolved this, I did a search in the forum for AOR and CSV but haven't turned anything up.

Thanks, Dave

akraut

Hey Dave,
I had trouble with this, too. And I know this solution isn't perfect, but I actually manually programmed about 3-5 channels, then exported the memory and modified that CSV file.

m0taz

Thanks, I did consider that but you have some many potential parameters to understand, Mode, step, bandwidth, squelch type to name a few. AOR must know what the format is for the file, I just need to find if they have published it.

Status
Not open for further replies.