Inconsistentant Stanisauls County frequncies

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtyd

Can someone help? I've noticed 158.730 has been listed for both Sheriff's primary as well as for "county 3, tac 10". RR has the primary listed as 155.370. Can someone provide an accurate list? Also, do I realy need the trunked frequncies for Turlock, Gustine and Ceres? I'm seeing nontrunked frequencies listed.

Thanks, Rob

kma371

QRT
Can someone help? I've noticed 158.730 has been listed for both Sheriff's primary as well as for "county 3, tac 10". RR has the primary listed as 155.370. Can someone provide an accurate list? Also, do I realy need the trunked frequncies for Turlock, Gustine and Ceres? I'm seeing nontrunked frequencies listed.

Thanks, Rob

Rob, I think you have some numbers wrong. I am not seeing what you see in the database.

Sheriff Primary is listed as 155.370
The "County 3 Tac 10" is a Fire freq of 153.890

Do you really need the trunked frequencies? Well, I guess you don't if you don't want to monitor them.

Turlock, City of (Public Safety) Trunking System, Turlock, California - Scanner Frequencies
Ceres, City of (Public Safety) Trunking System, Ceres, California - Scanner Frequencies

And Gustine shouldn't be in Stanislaus, that's Merced County. I've updated the DB

rtyd

Thank you fore your response. Yes, you are correct. However, I've come by other listing showing difrently. All I need is someone who can confirm for me the correct frequencies regardless of what isist based on first-hand knowledge. I'd do it myself but I'm not in Stanislaus Co. I'm programming this up for a freind who dos. I also wasn't clear about Turlock, Gustine and Ceres. I've seen both trunked and non-trunked posted. Are they simalcasting? That's what I ment there.

kma371

QRT
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Just go with what you see here in the database. They are All listed correctly.

I don't know what info you are referencing elsewhere.

lbfd09

Premium Subscriber
Turlock's trunked system is city wide, incorporating all city departments. However when there is a major fire requiring mutual aid, you can expect the Turlock VHF fire channel being active and cross-banding into the turnked system as needed (and programed by Turlock dispatch).

The City of Gustine (yes a Merced County town) some time ago move it's dispatching service to Turlock because of the inability of the county system reaching their community effectively. As a result they have system user codes in the Turlock system.

As to Ceres I think Ceres PD is the only ones on their system. I know that their fire units are still on VHF and regularly interfacing with other county districts and departments.

Status
Not open for further replies.