Interoperability Guide Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecps92

All depends on your City/County/State.

Here in Boston we have Mutual Aid Fire Districts and Police Associations that have many mutual aid frequencies for incidents [Bolo's, Fires etc]

Check out the RR WIKI's as well as the RR DB

Thanks Bill,

Is there a listing anywhere of the "normal" mutual aid channels?

MB

Feed Provider
I live in the Adirondacks of upstate NY, just south of Plattsburgh. I know there is quite a bit of Federal activity in the area with the border not far away. I know NYSP Car to Car 154.665 (PL 110.9) and 155.370 is used quite often, but I am unaware of anything else. I often here mention of police switching to IBET car to car but I am unsure of what it is.

All depends on your City/County/State.

Here in Boston we have Mutual Aid Fire Districts and Police Associations that have many mutual aid frequencies for incidents [Bolo's, Fires etc]

Check out the RR WIKI's as well as the RR DB

ecps92

Sorry can't help you, you might wan to ask in the NY forum vs Federal

Here is an example tho
Mutual Aid

I live in the Adirondacks of upstate NY, just south of Plattsburgh. I know there is quite a bit of Federal activity in the area with the border not far away. I know NYSP Car to Car 154.665 (PL 110.9) and 155.370 is used quite often, but I am unaware of anything else. I often here mention of police switching to IBET car to car but I am unsure of what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.